How To 4 Strand Braid Hair Step By Step Tutorial
The easiest and safest way to have beautiful hair without the risk of side effects is to use a 4-strand braid. You can create different styles like a tight braid, a loose braid, a mini braid with this strand braid. The 4 strand braid hair tutorial is one of the best styles to have in your hair because it is easy to do, easy to maintain and can look fabulous even if it is left as is.
How To 4-strand Braid Hair Tutorial
- For this how-to 4-strand braid hair tutorial, you will be using an appropriate headband, a Bobby pin and hair combs.
- You will need first to take a section of your hair. Then pull it through your fingers so that it looks like a spiral.
- Next, take your Bobby pin, and make two small sections at the back of each spiral.
- Place the headband in the centre of each chapter, and secure it to your hair. It is the base of your headband and is essential so that the hair does not fall through your fingers.
- The next step in how to strand braid hair tutorial is to take your hair through the spiral and tie it to the headband.
- Take the section of hair that is at the front of your head. Then tie it to the middle part of the headband.
- Take the section of hair at the back of your head and tie it to the centre section of the headband. It will form the headband. Then, take a section of hair at the side of the head and tie it into the middle section of the braid.
Next on 4 Strand Braid
- The next step in how to 4-strand braid hair tutorial is to make sure that the braid is secured at the back. To do this, take the section of hair at the back of the braid. Then place it into a secure braid.
- Once you have done this, take the section of hair at the front of the braid. Secure it in the middle of the ponytail. If you do not know how to secure it in the middle, then you can take a section of hair at the side of the braid. Then secure it to the section of hair in the back.
- The last step is to start wrapping the braid. This is very simple, as all you need to do is take a section of hair, tie it into a ponytail. Then tie a small loop onto your finger
- Then, take the remaining sections of 4 strand braid hair and tie it onto the same braid. After this, take your comb and secure it onto the ponytail to form a natural look. When you want the look of a braided hair, then you can leave the hair loose. Another option to secure it into place.
Diagram Process of 4 Strand Plait/Braid
The how-to 4-strand braid hair tutorial is easy, and it is safe. The first step is to do a braid that you can do with your hair and then step by step. You can make other styles, and create new styles like How To French Braid- 5 Easy Steps For French Braid.